Terrific opportunity to join a prestige Digital Firm to support clients in the high-end fashion industry. Offering an initial 6 month contract commitment before transitioning to become a permament member of this globally recognized leader, in all things Digital. In addition to the opportunity to work with luxury brands, the firm offers highly competitive compensation, benefits and career growth opportunities, so let's connect to discuss if this meets your career goals.
As a Senior Account Director, you will be responsible for developing client relationships with executive level business & technology stakeholders for the purpose of ensuring quality relationships and identifying/pursuing future project opportunities while driving profitable growth within the account, and working with delivery leadership to ensure client satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Deep understanding of the clients business, brand and category in which they compete.
- Ability to understand the client goals and needs and clearly articulate the objectives of the initiative.
- The ability to oversee all briefs on account, and write them for larger and high-profile assignments.
- Be comfortable operating at a Strategic level, with the ability to develop a compelling brief that inspires and identifies a clear outcome, along with how success will be measured.
Ability to navigate conversations with senior business client and senior procurement to detect when negotiation is underway and involve senior account leadership to consider position/leverage and preparation
Responsible for ensuring that the account plan is a comprehensive, multi-layered strategy.
Works closely with the business development team to explore and drive plans to penetrate the identified opportunities.
Build and manage senior client relationships (expectations, communications, escalation, etc.)
Understand the client’s culture, capabilities, team structure and take decisions to ensure success for the client
Manage client expectations/perceptions
Review project and creative briefs to ensure overall strategic direction in on-target.
Develop case studies on clients’ business
Issue and Risk Management
Your prior experience should include:
- 10 -15 years of experience of account management in an agency environment
- Strong interactive background a must
- Prior accountability for budget or client revenue of $4mm+ 3+ years of client executive experience with primary accountability for peer-level client relationships at the Director and Vice President levels
- Experienced with multiple campaign lifecycles from business development to final delivery
- Experience leading teams with multiple discipline representation (especially technology, creative, media and strategy)
- Education: Degree or equivalent military experience
Please express your interest now by either dropping me a line @ email@example.com or calling 954 560 6563.
#accountmanager #accountdirector #interactive #agency #advertising #luxurybrands #fashion #digital #newyorkjobs #newyork