We have an immediate opportunity for a self-motivated and talented Front End Developer who can quickly turn visual designs and wireframes into functional pages and contribute to idea generation and development to join a fast paced, highly collaborative project team. This is a terrific opportunity to work very closely with other talented Digi-files on a multi-faceted user experience team, including designers, BA's and information architects; coming up with new ideas and ways to implement highly reponsive mobile first designs!
To be considered, you need to be a detail-oriented, result-driven individual who works well within team environments and and enjoys working directly with clients.
Skills you need to bring:
- Experience developing elegant, responsive, resuable components
- Good, clean, design asthetic :-)
What will you be doing:
- Translate visual designs into elegant, resusable templates while strictly adhering to design specifications.
- Implement front-end structure and standards as defined by Creative Lead.
- Assess existing solutions for usefulness, usability, and coding techniques.
- Utilize low-fidelity, medium-fidelity, and high-fidelity prototypes across the different stages of the design.
- Develop prototypes of the solution's high-level interaction, navigation, and organization design depicting all elements of a unique screen type, including the content, functional, and navigation specifications.
- Communicate effectively with the creative user experience team and technical development team.
- Work closely with back-end developers to ensure integrity of the UI throughout development life-cycle.
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform and multiple device type compatibility and resolve issues.
- Work within frameworks (Foundation, Bootstrap) to create responsive layouts
- Based on functional specifications, optimize development for User Experience.
Requirements and Experience Guidelines:
- 5 years of industry experience.
- Experience creating responsive designs for mobile first sites.
- Experience working with Angular
- Candidates must be versed in user-centered design methods and techniques.
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams (in a consulting firm or agency preferred).
- Prior experience with cross-browser development and testing.
- Experience with wireframes and proof-of-concept mockups.
- Ability to learn new UI technologies quickly.
We are offering a highly competitive rate so please reach out now so we an connect you to this opportunity.
#angular #ui #ux #responsive #mobilefirst #design #FrontEnd #Developer #UIDeveloper #austin #texas #atlanta #THETalentSource