This is a terrific opportunity for an up & comer looking to grow their career in Digital Marketing so don't let this one pass you by! If you have 2 years experience in digital technology, advertising, public relations or a marketing function, we would love to hear from you.
So what would this role see you doing?
As an Account Coordinator, you will be providing support to an internal marketing team working with a global brand. To be successful you must demonstrate the ability to multi-task, problem-solve, manage multiple timelines and occasionally work across functions. You must also be able to performs tasks effectively and with minimal supervision, develop collaborative relationships, display clear communication and an overall proactive approach. Over time, you will also learn how one of the world's leading Digital Agencies provides services to their clients, how they use data to create meaningful reports, and their best practices that support their operations, all with an eye towards eventually stepping into a client-facing role.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Incorporating an understanding of client and internal team goals into their day-to-day work.
- Completing assigned tasks within designated timelines.
- Owning campaign QA.
- Performing daily campaign maintenance.
- Reviewing data and reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Incorporating basic analysis/insights over time and becomes more involved with ad hoc data and reporting efforts.
- Working consistently to broaden Account Management knowledge and skills.
Other useful nuggets to help you stand out:
Ideally, if you have had prior experience working within a similar role for a digital advertising agency, or working within a an client's marketing team, that would be great.
It would also be terrific if you have a media focus or passion for technology.
Any prior experience or understanding of Atlas, Doubleclick, other ad servers, DCO implementation, Signal or other tag management solutions, DMPs (Adobe or other) would all be a huge plus.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
#accountcoordinator #advertising #marketing #digital #agency