- Our Story
- Job Seekers
- Our Services
- Current Opportunities
- News & Events
- Contact Us
AEM - Adobe Experience Manager Developer and Architect
Be part of a growing, technically advanced global corporation executing an enormous digital transformation. You will experience actively creating solutions that push digital boundaries and generate explosive results in the eCommerce domain.
• Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both front end web design and AEM integration.
• Provide solutions and guide designs.
• 4+ years of AEM/CQ5 experience with 3+ full cycle AEM projects and at least one plus year in Web experience.
• 4+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5.
• Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 and CQ6.1 with other products and vendors.
• Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
• Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, and DAM.
• Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/CruiseControl/Maven/GitHub).
• Expertise in full stack development within AEM.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
Please let me know if you have any questions.