- Our Story
- Job Seekers
- Our Services
- Current Opportunities
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Senior Front End Engineer
Searching for your dream job?
At The Talent Source we strive to help people find passion and purpose by connecting top talent, to top companies, both as contract consultants, and permanent employees.
As such we are delighted to announce opportunities for extraordinary Front End Engineers to join a leading Digital Transformation firm to develop next-gen omni-channel solutions for global brands and work game changing technology that will deliver richer, more insightful and intuitive customer experiences.
What projects will you be part of?
As a Senior Front-end Engineer, you’ll play a key role in engineering digital experiences for a variety of clients and solutions across desktop, tablet, mobile and various technologies, that are engaging, insightful, and intelligent. You’ll work closely with stakeholders, internal teams, and client teams to deliver solutions that are not only complex and large-scale but also industry changing and truly transformative in nature. We have an enterprise start-up culture delivering to some of the world’s biggest names across retail, financial services, energy, and automotive.
What are we looking for in you?
· Knowledge of package managers, in particular NPM
· Knowledge of bundlers, such as Webpack, Browserify or Gulp and their use in building scalable, maintainable applications
· Expertise with component driven architectures such as React and Vue and/or MVC / MVVM approaches such as Angular or Backbone
· Understanding of application state management and available tools such as Redux, Mobx or Vuex
· Expertise with CSS grid systems, flex, and other layout techniques
· Building cross-device responsive websites
· Experience of TDD and Unit Testing i.e. Mocha, Chai, Jest
· Solid understanding of browser rendering and debugging
· Appreciation for typography, UX, interaction design and accessibility
· Exposure to server-side languages like Java, C#, Python, PHP
· Understanding of performance and security with large-scale builds is highly beneficial
· Bachelor’s degree in interactive development or computer science is a plus