- Our Story
- Job Seekers
- Our Services
- Current Opportunities
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Exciting opportunity for an Art Director/ Product Designer Hybrid with UX and visual design experience to work onsite at our client's (a Fortune 50 company) Philadelphia, PA office.
As such we are keen to hear from fresh creative thinkers, with a passion for design in all media, with a love of making things.
If you live for interactive, have a contagious work ethic with a maniacal attention to detail, strive to produce the work at the highest quality standards and absorb design knowledge and trends, then this is for you.
As a talented Senior Designer with the experience to conceptualize as well as translate and extend concepts into effective visual designs for interactive marketing, online campaigns, web and motion-based projects. Under the direction of a Creative Lead you will work on several projects at a time with a focus on enhancement design execution. You receive moderate oversight and guidance from your manager for job performance.
Important must have a strong attention to detail, this is not a massively conceptual role, but it is one of systematic design problem solving where every solution no-matter how small.
What will you be doing?
• Reworking Fortune 50 site to improve conversions, brand identity and perception, and clarity
• Will be designing within an existing branded architecture
• Application work within an existing system
• Rapid and continuative projects with in clients existing website
• Product and system design work
• Generate innovative ideas across all existing and emerging digital experiences for our client and inspire colleagues to create world-class, pioneering ideas.
• Communicate and work with internal teams on enhancements
• Contribute to creative brainstorming sessions
• Developing ideas further.
Skills we need you to bring:
• Portfolio displaying clean modern all digital mobile/web design work
• Background in UX and visual design
• Product design experience
• A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in the creative industry
• Fluent with mobile and web best practices
• Is able to keep up in fast paced environment
• Demonstrated understanding and expression of typography
• Follows the latest design and technology trends
• Exceptional communication skills: Verbal, written, interpersonal and inter-departmental
• Ability to self-manage time.
*Please provide portfolio link*
#UX #VisualDesign #philadelphia #SeniorDesigner #ArtDirector #creative #freelance