If simply stunning design is your thing, then look no further, this is an incredible opportunity to bring your talents to collaborate on a high profile redesign of a Fortune 50 .com presence, whilst working alongsie other incredible creatives.
As Associate Creative Director you will be expected to develop solid client relations, contribute to the development of digital strategies, communicate and justify conceptual and directional choices, drive the collaborative efforts of the project's creative team, actively contribute to the environment of professional growth and inspires others to exceed expectations. A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, online advertising, interactive commerce and the creative process is required. The Associate Creative Director reports to the Creative Director, and may function as a "right hand" to the CD on large projects or brands, or as the Studio's sole lead on smaller projects.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Refresh of a high volume .com site with user experience, journey work, and laddering up to core business needs. Working with data teams, senior clients, and product teams for a Fortune 50 company
- Review UX direction for the site; work with development teams to ensure feasibility of new designs, working through user flows and keeping customer-centric vision of the site. UX lead for the site. Will ultimately maintain the site
Expertise we need you to bring:
- Experience with Sketch and Zeppelin
- Minimum of 7-10 years' experience which includes significant online advertising experience.
- Recognized expertise in one of the following: advertising, collateral, identity, interactive design, direct
- Expert knowledge of all steps required in the creative development process, including providing clear creative direction, giving timely and helpful coaching to improve creative and producing all work cost effectively and on schedule.
- Portfolio of applicable work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills that foster and develop existing and new client relationships.
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience.
- Proven mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills.
- Large scale web development
- Bachelor's Degree.
This is a long term engagement, interviewing now for an immediate start, so don't hesitate to reach out.
#CreativeDirector #NewYorkJobs #Freelance #UX #Design #Digital