Right now we have several long term opportunities for AEM Architects to provide technical leadership throughout the life-cycle of a project, with specific focus on CMS Solutions for an advisory firm that is dominating the Digital Transformation space. These roles are responsible for guiding the design, user interface, and technology integration of projects, and will see you directly interfacing with client technology and management teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Actively work with the account team to establish strategy for the account
- Implement AEM architecture, visualization and development processes
- Coordinate globally dispersed development, QA, deployment and reuse
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry and enterprise-wide trends
- Utilize deep understanding of CMS solutions to make appropriate decisions
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design
- Establish high, mid and micro level plans, and estimates for project teams
- Identify and manage risk on project
Expertise you need to bring:
- Minimum of 6 years experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, custom and package implementation, and architecture experience
- Experience providing a vision to the total solution, managing a track of work and defining a comprehensive solution leading toward a common vision
- Full Life Cycle Experience from understanding client's needs through to configuration and implementation
- Prior experience architecting AEM CMS Solutions, in addition to five or more years experience implementing CMS solutions overall.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required or equivalent military experience
We can offer you a full Benefits package which includes quality Health Insurance, or if you prefer the flexibility of a C2C or 1099 engagement, we are able to accomodate those options also.
#AEM #Architect #CMS #Arlington #DCJobs