- Our Story
- Job Seekers
- Our Services
- Current Opportunities
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Technical Software Implementation Specialist
Our client, an international leader in the development of workforce management applications is looking for a Technical candidate to manage the installation of their products & services for clients (mainly Maritime & Defence) in the US. This is a terrific opportunity offering long term career growth while working with a talented team.
You will deliver project activities within tight timescales and to high quality standards, responding rapidly to project demands and client requests for support. Products & Services will include software installation, software configuration, software customization, interface design/development, data migration, system replication, and the incorporation of data privacy and security requirements.
You will also be expected to advise the customer on their technical environment requirements and support the customer in resolving any issues related to the technical provision of the software
Customer centred, creatively minded, passionate about outcomes and working as one. A desire to maintain their technical knowledge and learn new skills is a trait of anyone in this post.
· Familiarity with the latest technologies for software development and maintenance;
· Excellent customer facing skills and the ability to communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical customers and team members;
· Good SQL Server programming skills (Transact-SQL) and strong experience in Microsoft SQL Server (2008 or later) administration and SQL development;
· Experience of Windows Server platforms including the implementing application software and configuration of IIS and web services;
· Excellent Presentation & Communication skills
· Report progress on technical installation details, project checkpoints and support log issues as required;
· Escalate & communicate technical environment issues quickly to the Technical Lead and/or Project Manager for resolution.
This is a fulltime permanent position in Miami. Excellent opportunity to join a growing international firm as it expands into the US market.