- Business Analysis
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 09-10-2018 01:51 PM
- Ref #:
- Recruiters Name:
- Lesley Frohman
- Recruiter Linkedin Profile:
- Click here
Our client, a major player in the hospitality industry is looking for a Business Analyst with expertise in Customer & Marketing initiatives--Consumer Websites, Loyalty Programs, Marketing Offers and Promotions, Customer Relationship & Campaign Management. They are expanding and looking for candidates with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Solid proficiency in full Business Analysis skills (Analysis, Design, Testing, Process, and Documentation). Ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements to enable IT Technical teams.
- Business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task, and workflow analysis
- Participate in the QA and release management of new and changes to applications through testing, debugging and user acceptance before deployment into Production
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization, good listening skills.
- Collaboration and facilitation skills within IT and across business area users and management.
- Highly personable and able to build strong relationships.
- Stakeholder management, including department leaders, vendors and consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree - Hospitality, Information Management, or Computer Science preferred.
- Hotel/Cruise line/Casino Gaming background or experience a plus
- Project Management/Coordination practices and techniques preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience with Agile methodology -Working knowledge of JIRA preferred.
- Business Analysts Certification a plus (either PMI-PBA or IIBA-CBAP).
- All work onsite in Fort Lauderdale area. This is a full-time permanent position. Excellent benefits package. Priority consideration will be made for local candidate.
All candidates will be required to pass a background, drug and credit check due to nature of business.