- Our Story
- Job Seekers
- Our Services
- Current Opportunities
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Sr MS Dynamics Developer--Architect
Our client, a leading technical consulting firm is managing a project for a shipping/cargo firm to build out a local MS Dynamics platform to move 40+ applications to. Client is located in San Ramon, CA and you must be available to work onsite.
· Low code platform to rationalize 40+ applications that manage communication, logistics & other products
· Responsible for low code development to build out MS Dynamics platform and create new business applications
· Responsible for code and minor design documents
· Will work with functional Business Analysts to produce applications at a fast pace
· Will collaborate with Experience Strategist to implement design elements to optimize user experience
· Minimum of 5-6 Years of experience
· Expertise and demonstrated success with Microsoft Dynamics 365
· Experience in agile development and usage of tools such as Jira or VSTS
· End-end customization experience on recent projects
This is an initial 6 month assignment with strong potential to be extended.
Please include resume when applying.
All canidates MUST have a Linkedin Profile with Full Name & Photo.