- Our Story
- Job Seekers
- Our Services
- Current Opportunities
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Social Content Analyst
Interested in the latest social media trends?
As an Engagement Analyst on assignment with one of our clients, you will be responsible for creating, monitoring and growing social communities. To be successful in this role, you will be someone who prides yourself on staying current with the latest social media trends and developments. You’re creative, analytical AND strategic—often times wearing all three hats at once to bring social programs to life. You will report to an Engagement Lead and support multiple activities such as monitoring, creating editorial content calendars, fueling community participation, identifying and connecting with influencers, concepting broader social campaigns, analyzing social activities and generating reports.
What will you be doing?
• Conceptualize, execute and refine social media strategies, including engaging content calendars and ideas for fan base growth, fan engagement, contests and promotions.
• Share key platform updates with client and identify ways in which updates can augment existing social strategy
• Leverage insights and learnings to inform monthly content and campaign briefs in collaboration with Engagement Lead
• Collaborate with Creative team in order to infuse strategy and report learnings/insights into the creative or conceptual outcome
• Identify opportunities to work with influencers and integrate them into broader strategy
• Work with paid media team for promotion recommendations and opportunities
• Plan and create an editorial content calendar for social with optimized distribution
• Support day-to-day community management activities on social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
• Directly interact with fans and followers, managing promotions and contests; monitor and report on fan behavior and interest trends
• Provide continuous reporting and insights of all social media activities to internal team and client
• Work closely with Engagement Lead, Account team and creatives to build relationships with internal team
• Becomes a brand advocate and expert for clients’ business Experience Guidelines
Skills we need you to bring:
• Bachelor’s degree (in progress)
• Knowledgeable of current and emerging social channels
• Strong verbal and editorial writing skills
• Knowledge and passion for the latest trends and platforms across the social media landscape
• Basic understanding of Social/Digital listening tools, approaches to measurement/metrics, reporting, etc.
• Exceptional attention-to-detail
Reach out now as this exciting opportunity to work with an incredible team, won't be around long!
#SocialMeida #Content #GrowFans #MIami #DigitalDiva #FanEngagement #SocialChannels