- Our Story
- Job Seekers
- Our Services
- Current Opportunities
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Our client, a leading global Digital Transformation firm has a number of opportunities for talented iOS Architects to join their team on either a Permament or Contract hire basis to support key engagements, delivering complex solutions for top global brands.
This is no ordinary Digital Firm, Digital is at their core. As such, they are looking for those passionate Mobile Architects who enjoy developing elegant solutions that make an impact. Those of you who have the deep, hands-on technology expertise to enable delivery teams through the architecture, design and building of Mobile platforms.
As an iOS Architect within this team, you will:
• Be a major contributor to app architecture and the team's technical direction by influencing team coding and quality practices.
• Write high quality Swift code and contribute to client’s iOS projects.
• Work with the team to create new iOS apps and write new features and UI in our existing iOS apps.
• Build delightful user experiences with beautiful UI, engaging animations, and optimal performance.
• Provide mentorship and leadership for code consistency, good architecture practices and effective unit/UI testing.
• Create flawless application architecture and technical designs
• Collaborate with project management, information architecture and design teams during planning and production phases
• Ensure cross-device compatibility
• Create optimum integration solutions with back-end team
• Mentor and coach team members
• Write code based on functional specifications
• Optimize development for user experience
• Produce clear and concise technical specification documents for internal and external use
• Produce code to the highest standards while adhering to industry accepted architecture and design pattern methodologies (e.g., MVC, SOA, OOP, DI etc.)
Expertise you need to bring:
• 7+ years of iOS development experience
• In-depth understanding of Swift and Objective-C design patterns.
• Significant experience with the iOS SDK.
• Proven debugging and performance testing skills.
• Performed code/architecture reviews.
• Educated and mentored team members. Set technical standards.
• Experience writing apps that consume RESTful services.
• A great understanding of Object Oriented Design, MVC, and web architecture.
• Knowledge of SQL and a web language like PHP, Python, Java, or C# is a plus.
2019 is nearly upon us so get ready to enjoy a New Year and a New You by starting a conversation about how this firm can deliver the collegiate environment that will keep you working on leading edge technologies to make a difference in the lives of users everywhere.
#jobs #Chicago #careers #digital #mobile #ios #architects